You or someone on your behalf may file a grievance if:
- You're not satisfied with Wellpoint for any reason.
- You've had a problem with our services or network providers with things like the quality of care they provide.
- You've had difficulty getting access to care.
- You feel your rights and dignity have been disrespected.
- You have experienced rude behavior from a provider or a Wellpoint associate.
To appoint a representative to act on your behalf, please provide your written consent. Your representative can be a friend or family member, your doctor, or an attorney.